“Wake up to your natural beauty already enhanced. Eliminate the daily hassle of your makeup routine. Have the makeup do the work for you!”
- HD Brows using microstroking method – $400
- Eyeliner/Eyelash enhancement – $350
- Lip liner/Full lip ombre – $350
To ensure best results, 2 procedures are required for all services. Payment is due at first visit and includes follow up touch up visit. After that, appointments will be booked as new procedure.
What is permanent makeup?
- Permanent makeup is also known as cosmetic tattooing or micropigmentation. I use a machine with disposable needle attachments to deposit pigment into the epidermis layer of the skin. Overtime the appearance of the ink will fade but will never fully disappear which is why this procedure is considered permanent.
How is shape/color decided?
- Questions/concerns will be discussed at first appointment. From there I will draw on the shape of the desired area to be tattooed. If you feel more comfortable drawing on the design you are more than welcome to do so in the office and together we will make any needed alterations. Before beginning the procedure, I will assess the undertone of your skin and mix a color that will best suit your skin tone. Once you feel comfortable with the shape and color, we can begin.
*prior to appointment you can get eyebrows shaped or I can clean up hairs outside of the desired brow lines.
How long does it last?
- This is a permanent procedure however due to skin type, skin care, aftercare, etc., the color will begin to fade overtime. Touch ups are recommended overtime and vary based on how the ink responds to you and your lifestyle. I cannot guarantee results.
Why do I need two appointments?
- The first appointment, especially with brows, the ink will look very bold and dark in the skin. Don’t worry, this will fade throughout the week. Pigment may even begin to “vanish” or appear splotchy at first but overtime will resurface given the course of 4-6 weeks.
- The second appointment is to assess the color, evaluate how the skin is holding on to the pigment, and make any necessary changes
- To ensure the best results possible it is important to follow the aftercare instructions.
- For brows, if needed, you can get waxed, threaded, etc before appointment or I can remove hair for you.
- Not recommended to wear makeup to the appointment but if need be, please wear only minimal.
- Stop taking any blood thinners 72 hours prior to appointment.
- Any botox/fillers in the area to be tattooed must be done minimum of 2 weeks prior to appointment.
- Avoid sun exposure/tanning beds.
- Any medical conditions please alert me prior to procedure and consult your doctor for medical clearance.
Please bring valid I.D.
Your permanent makeup will look dark and intense immediately after and will gradually lighten over the first week. After this time, some clients may experience the pigment almost vanish; be patient! Pigment will take time to resurface. The waiting time is typically 4-6 weeks.
- Please keep the treated areas dry.
- Avoid adding makeup in that area for one week.
- Don’t use any exfoliators, lotions, toners, face wash, etc on the affected area. If you absolutely feel a need to clean the area with more then just cool water, use diluted baby soap gently on the area.
- Don’t peel off scabs! They will fall off on their own. Picking will pull out the pigment.
- Avoid sun exposure/tanning beds.
- Don’t do anything to cause irritation (ex. sweat, rub, tweeze, etc.)
- All cancellations must be given in 24 hours notice.
- Cannot tattoo anyone under the age of 18.
- Cannot tattoo women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Cannot tattoo anyone who has used Accutane within the last year.
- Cannot tattoo anyone currently undergoing Chemo/Radiation therapy.
- Any medical conditions please consult your doctor for medical clearance.
- Must follow ALL preparation and aftercare instructions to ensure best results.
- Results may vary between clients and cannot be guaranteed.
By booking an appointment you agree to these policies.